CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a day!!!!

So, I started to work on some Atc's for the swaps I signed up. Most of which are due before the end of the month! I got alot done, and then...All at once I lost my inspiration:The phone rang (which normally doesn't bother me), I put it on speaker phone. And to my surprise, it was my daughters new school. They called to inform me that the entire 4th grade missed the buses and I had to arrange other transportation for her. Well, little did they know, my husband took the only working car to his work today! Well, to make a long story short. The assistant principle dropped off my daughter at the house. And now she is safe and sound. And anxious to help me make some more Atc's.... OH YEAH! Did I mention today was her first day at this school!?!

0 comments: