CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Acrylic Fun!!!


So, I have learned to have fun with what I own. Neil is always complaining that I am constantly buying new "crap" for my arts and crafts. So, I agreed to meet him half-way and use up some of images and embellishments and papers I already own, before going out to the craft store again! I have a few acrylic paint colors so I thought I would play around with those tonight! I practiced drawing my pandas. Even though I am not a professional at drawing, I think my pandas came out acceptable. Now, my Simba on the other hand, I have to say it is just awesome! Those of you that know me, know I am a HUGE Disney fan. So, I can draw some disney characters and others I have the best images for! Tell me what you think!!!!


2 comments:

Theresa said...

I think that your Simba is awesome. I thought it was a picture off the internet!!! I am a huge Disney fan myself and The Lion King is one of my favorites for sure. And I think your pandas look great too!!!

AmAndApAndA said...

thank you ... nope not a pic from the internet just me drawing with acrylics...