CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tarzan







Well, Emillie is a huge fan of Tarzan. Little did you know she has "loved" him since she could say his name! My favorite remembery of this is:
She was 27 months old and little came out of her mouth unless she really meant it! She would carry around her Tarzan book (which was as big as she was at the time) everywhere!
One day I was just getting home from work and she had her book in tote to give me a hug. Once I put her down, she ran to the bathroom to "tinkle". So, me being me, I grabbed my video camera and followed her.
I walk in the bathroom to find her attempting to read the book on her own (on the toilet). I asked her, "What are you doing?" She very matter-of-factly replied, "reading, duh!!!"
So, I asked her how she was able to read the book while it was upside down.
Her responce was classic!
"Mommy, maybe you can't read upside down because only 'smart' people can!"
I could not stop laughing!
So, these APCs were inspired by my memory of her and her infatuation of Tarzan!

0 comments: