CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Address Book Swap


I thought I would add a few pictures of my address book. This book was designed especially for the swap on my yahoo group. In this group we do many altered crafts. Just to name a few ...


Address Book, Alter a spoon, This for That, Spiral Journals, Altered Puzzles, Calendars, Charm bracelet and message in a bottle!


The motto here is, "If you are the type of person who looks at a box and sees just a box... Then this group is not for you! Here we strive to alter everything! From milk cartons to spoons our world is endless. Join us in our quest to alter our worlds!"


Here is the link if you are interested in taking a peek!






1 comments:

Jeffrey Paswick said...

COOL SITE! PANDAS ARE TOTALLY COOL BUT I FLOWERS AND HEARTS ARE TOTALLY DUMB!!!!!!! LOL