CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

My wooden Letter


So in my altered art group we create many fun crafts to decorate our art space and house. Ria Cabral started a swap for decorating a 9" wooden letter according to your partners' interest. I asked Debi Green to decorate my letter with pandas. She created a letter that was not only great but so perfectly me!!! Thanks DEBI


I made one for her as well. She asked me to decorate hers with chili peppers. I was so stumped. Not only do I not own a single chili pepper but I don't craft with them as well. I started off painting her letter white. Then I thought it was too plain so I changed the background to black. Next, I added the stripes and then torn off the tape to get the worn look! As for the chili pepper I didn't know what to do. But I found something to add to it! A fun chili pepper!

0 comments: